It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Tracking scope changes in portfolio plan Edited

I have a JIRA filter of issues i imported into my Portfolio plan.

When issues meet or no longer meet the filter criteria (e.g. removed fix version, changed project), rather than automatically being added or removed from the plan, I'd like to have a list of changes from when I last checked my plan.

A list of changes similar to when I'm trying push portfolio changes down to JIRA would be very helpful

Thanks!

1 answer

Hi Yen,

Portfolio doesn't offer this feature. However, Jira offers something that might help. You can subscribe to your saved filter and get email notifications when new issues meet your filter criteria. You can configure when / how to be notified. For example: if you want realtime notifications for every single chandg. Or if you want to get a daily / weekly summary. 

Hope this helps! 

Hey Rik - Thanks but that doesn't list out what has been added or removed from the filter since it was last run.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Advanced Roadmaps

3 short videos to help you get started with Advanced Roadmaps

Hi community, I’m Roi, a product manager working on Advanced Roadmaps for Jira. While Advanced Roadmaps is a powerful tool to plan and track work at scale, we know it can be challenging to get star...

3,645 views 22 15
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you