Struggling to get filtered issue to show up on Advanced RoadMap

Brian Fletcher February 26, 2021

I'm using JIRA server with Advanced Roadmaps.  I simply want to show Epics, Stories and Tasks of all issues under 1 specific project regardless of status to the Roadmap view..... thats it.  I just want a total umbrella view of all work on a roadmap Gantt chart type view.

I have the Issue Sources Type to pull a filter, the filter is public and shared, it pulls all the issues I want, fields are in sync ...... but does not show anything on the roadmap.

A couple things I'm curious about.  Do all my issues have to have a team and release assigned to them to show up on my Roadmap?

1 answer

0 votes
Dave
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
February 28, 2021

Hi @Brian Fletcher ,

It sounds like you're doing the right thing - my first thought is that the issues might be in a resolved workflow state? If this is the case then there could be several reasons why the issues don't show in a plan - can you check this and if that's the case then I can provide some additional guidance on how to resolve this, especially if you're using a custom workflow that isn't setting a resolution date.

Your issues don't need to have a team or release assigned to them in order for them to show on the roadmap, however if they do have a release assigned and that release is not included in the plan then they will not be shown.

Regards,

Dave

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events