cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SQL query to export Issuekey-Portfolio Team id

Cristina_Abunei
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 18, 2018

Hello,

I need an export for all the issues that have the Portfolio Team set containing the issuekey and the team id.

JQL retrieves the team name and I also have over 30 000 such records so this doesn't help

I'm trying to find a connection between the jira issues and the Portfolio database tables in order to get this info but I can't find any documentation regarding how this relation is established.

The teams are not in customfieldvalue table, even though I can find the Team in the customfield table.

AO_D9132D_ASSIGNMENT_EXT seemed to be the answer but for one issue id it retrieves hundreds of records, none of which contain the correct Team id.

Has anyone managed to do this/found some documentation on the Portfolio database schema?

Thanks!

1 answer

0 votes
Mohamed Benziane
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 18, 2018

Hello @Cristina_Abunei

You can try this

https://jiradomain/plugins/servlet/active-objects/tables/list

It will retrieve all table associated to portofolio. It could be a good start.

Hope this helps

Regards

Cristina_Abunei
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 18, 2018

Hi,

I have the tables retrieved from the JIRA database but no idea how they relate to each other and to the other JIRA tables.

Thank you,

Cristina

Trupti Kamble September 26, 2023

Hi Cristina,

Is this resolved?

Thank you,

Trupti

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events