Project releases not appearing on Portfolio

Amrita Nair October 25, 2018

Hi I created a new portfolio plan for a JaaS project and selected the releases defined in the project as well. However portfolio displays only 'Later'

1 answer

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Gabriele Franck
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
October 31, 2018

Hi @Amrita Nair

In the Issue Source of your plan, are you using the JaaS project as source or a board?

By default, during the plan configuration, you need to manually select the releases you want to import, otherwise the plan won't import them.

Besides that, when you use an project in the issue source instead of a board, if you create a release in this project after creating the plan, it won't be imported in your plan.

If you want to do that, you'll need to use a board as Issue Source instead.

Let me know if this helps :)

Gabi

Amrita Nair November 21, 2018

Hi Gabriele , Thank you for the response. I tried creating a new portfolio and it now works. However, I am curious about the difference between importing project and importing boards. What is the key diference? I also noticed it asks for creating project team and board team (resources). Both the teams are one and the same in my case. Which one should I be using ?

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events