As you can see from the snapshot below, the name of the custom field shows up as a string and not the name the type indicates.
It should appear like the snapshot below but I don't know how to fix it since they are locked fields:
I understand that you have Portfolio 3.0 installed and for some reason your Jira site is displaying these Portfolio field names in the much longer format as opposed to the expected shortened form.
I tried to recreate this in my own test instance of Jira. I used a 8.1.0 version or Jira and installed the 3.0.0 version of this plugin. However in my test instance it did not seem to name these fields in the same way as yours did. I think that this might be possible if something in the plugin itself might not have started up as expected when Jira loaded this plugin. I also have not found any other reports of this problem so far.
I am interested to learn more about this problem. Does this this field name difference impact you in some negative way? Is it preventing using some aspect of Portfolio here?
I would be curious if perhaps restarting Jira can correct this problem. If you try that and this does not help, then please let me know. We might want to investigate this further by taking a closer look at the Jira startup logs. These might be able to give us clues as to other means to troubleshoot this oddity.
Hi everyone, We’re always looking at how to improve Confluence and customer feedback plays an important role in making sure we're investing in the areas that will bring the most value to the most c...
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find an event
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.Host an event
You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events