Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Missing Issues within my Plan

marc.denman@amway.com August 31, 2020

I am having trouble determining the root cause of why some issues are missing from my Plan.  As an example, I have an Epic with 3 child features linked.  In my plan, only one of the features is visible in the hierarchy.  The plan configuration appears correct to me as the boards which the contains the issues are part of the source.

1 answer

0 votes
Sramanth Pandeti
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 31, 2020

Hi marc.denman@amway.com Welcome to Atlassian Community!

Portfolio doesn't show Done/Completed issues by default. You can still see the completed issues in your plan by following these steps below:

1. Go to Scope > More > choose Status.
  2.  In the filter dropdown choose Open and completed issues.
  3. The Completion date filter has a timeframe set. Go to More > choose Completion date and define a timeframe.

https://confluence.atlassian.com/jiraportfoliocloud/tracking-progress-and-status-828785247.html?_ga=2.72652563.1632625595.1598206527-2028525431.1594067624

Can you please let me know if this resolves your problem?

marc.denman@amway.com September 1, 2020

Thanks for the suggestion.  In my case I checked this so that was not the problem.  I did resolve this issue though.  I completely overlooked within the issue sources that the user had "deselected" several of the child features in the plan.  By default, all issues are typically selected so I initially dismissed that from my review.  However, this was the issue as once I added those issues back, the plan is now showing as I expected.

Thanks in advance for your response and willingness to help.

Like Sramanth Pandeti likes this
Sramanth Pandeti
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 1, 2020

marc.denman@amway.com Great. I'm glad you were able to identify the problem. :)

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
SERVER
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events