Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Jira advance roadmap end of unimproved interface ?

I would like to know if you have planned to stop in later versions of Jira advance roadmap, the unimproved interface ?

Indeed, in my daily work if only uses the old interface because the improved one is less ergonomic and much too heavy in terms of load time for optimal use.
Thank you in advance for your reply

2 answers

0 votes

Hi @GUARDIA Patrice

I'm Eddie, the Content Designer for Advanced Roadmaps. As of July 31st, the old Live Plans interface will be disabled on all cloud instances. If you're using a server version of Advanced Roadmaps (which is bundled with Jira Data Center), Live plans will be retired with the release of Jira 9.0; the date for that isn't yet known.

We've put a lot of work into getting the Improved interface up to speed in terms of usability, as well as features that people earmarked as blockers to migrating. I encourage you to give it another go!

If you have further questions, let me know. 

Cheers,

Eddie 

Hi Eddie,

is there any feature roadmap available for the improved interface? We are also loosing our brilliant planning tool as soons as you retire Live plans. Maybe there is some hope for us.

Cheers,

Bernhard

Hi Bernhard, 

As far as announcements go, there are two main places to check: 

1. What’s new in Jira Software Cloud has some new features listed. This tends to be higher-level features.
  2. Atlassian Cloud release notes are published every week. These are more focused on individual feature flags in ARJ-Cloud, so this would be new menus, new settings, enhancements on existing features, etc.

Is there a specific feature you have in mind? If you haven't already, I'd recommend adding your input via our Feature Request Portal. If you find the feature that you want already listed, voting for it there will signal to our dev teams that it's more in demand. 

Cheers

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Trello

🏊‍♀️ Atlympic Event: Trello

Hello Community!  Quick disclaimer: We are running a contest on Community (The Atlympics!) from July 23rd - August 8th of 2021. If you are interested in participating in this contest (prizes! ...

83 views 0 8
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you