Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Jira Workflows are showing Multiple validations

Divya Gadhiraju October 4, 2022

Hi ,

We have one Custom script validation. but we are seeing multiple validations as shown in pic.

That is not the case for all validations in workflows for few especially done category.Capture.PNG  

2 answers

0 votes
Joseph Chung Yin
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 4, 2022

@Divya Gadhiraju -

Hi Divya:

Are you moving (transition) the issues using your Roadmap plan?  If you use the normal issue UI and transition the issue via the workflow buttons, are you seeing the same error?

It is not clear on what you are asking.  Please provide further information.

Best, Joseph Chung Yin

Jira/JSM Functional Lead, Global Infrastructure Applications Team

Viasat Inc.

Divya Gadhiraju October 6, 2022

Not when using Roadmap Plan, while transition the issue in UI.

0 votes
Florian Bonniec
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 4, 2022

Hi @Divya Gadhiraju 

Does it happen only when there is this specific script validator ?

Do you know where this validator come from (seems to not be vanilla but from an app) ? Not the script one but the one that is duplicated.

If you remove on does it remove all of them ?

If you exporte your WF in XML do you see as many validator or only one ?

Regards

Divya Gadhiraju October 6, 2022

Hi,

1. Not specifically, my observation is on Done category state in most of the workflows

2. No idea, I am thing from Zephyr

3. No, we have to remove them individually

4. we are getting export of all

Duplicated validator in XML import:

<validator name="Validator for Accepted status &amp; project id is : *****" type="class">
<arg name="status.name">Done</arg>
<arg name="class.name">com.thed.zephyr.je.conditions.ZephyrValidator</arg>

Florian Bonniec
Community Leader
Community Leader
October 6, 2022

One simple way to fix it for this WF is to export the WF, update the name and remove the 510 validator in the XML then import as new workflow.

This will not fix the root cause. I kind have bad experience with this app but I would try to reach out to Zephyr support for this specific one.

Regards

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events