Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issue with Column Width Adjustment in Plans

Claire Hevey February 17, 2021

Has anyone experienced issue when trying to adjust the width of a field column in a Jira Plan? 

1 answer

1 vote
Dave
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
February 18, 2021

Hey @Claire Hevey ,

Do you think you can tell us a little more about the problem you're having when adjusting a field column width? I'd love to be able to help if possible but it's not quite clear what the issue is!

Regards,

Dave

Claire Hevey February 20, 2021

The issue is that sometimes I'm unable to move the right vertical bar of a field to either widen its display or narrow it down.

For instance, if I'd want to decrease the width of the "Target End" column in the attached screenshot, sometimes I'm unable to move the right vertical bar.

Jira Plan - Unable to change column width.PNG

Dave
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
February 21, 2021

Hey @Claire Hevey ,

That definitely doesn't sound right... you should always be able to narrow a field by dragging the right side to the left (until it collapses into a vertical bar).

I'd recommend reaching out to support to help you investigate this problem. I have to admit that it's not something I've seen in practice - but getting support on this is likely to yield the quickest resolution - please use https://support.atlassian.com/contact/ to raise a request.

Regards,

Dave

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
PREMIUM
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events