Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I have this error when loading Jira Product Discovery : ERROR: 1OBLITU

Khaoula Tijani March 31, 2023

Hello there

I am using jira Product Discovery, when I try to edit an idea in the view "IDEA", I have this error : 1OBLITU

Thanks

1 answer

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 8, 2023

Welcome to the Atlassian Community!

Without the context of what you were doing and how you got shown this error code, I cannot be sure of this, but that error looks like it is a marker, not an error code.

Atlassian's stuff often gives you an error marker like this because similar errors are going to be happening across many Cloud systems, not just yours, and they put it into logs and use it to group error reports and debugging logs together.

So, the error code you have here is of no real use in fixing it, it does not tell us what the error was.  But you should log it with Atlassian, so that they know you have had the problem, help them find and fix it, and they can include you in the conversation about what it was and when it will be fixed.  Report it at https://support.atlassian.com/contact

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events