Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to increase numbers of days for completed issues in programs

Eivind Fjeld September 14, 2021

I'm using Advanced Roadmap for Data Center version v8.15.1

I'm showing Epic progress bar in a program with multiple plans. It seem like the limit for completed issues is 30 days even if the plans have issue source for completed issues more than 30 days (e.g. 500 days).

I cannot find any configurations in Advanced Roadmap Programs to increase the number of days for completed issues.

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Eivind Fjeld November 1, 2021

30 days is default value, and it is possible to set "Completion date" manually

1. Go to program scope
  2. Select: More -> Completion date -> Custom date -> 01/Jan/20
2 votes
Suvarna Gaikwad
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 16, 2021

@Eivind Fjeld Please click on settings icon besides Plan name -> Configure -> Issue Sources -> edit days for Completed issues as highlighted in yellow in below screenshot. Hope this helps.

image.png

Suvarna Gaikwad
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 21, 2021

@Eivind Fjeld can you please let us know if it worked for you?

Eivind Fjeld September 28, 2021

I do not think this will work. The use case is "Epic progress bar" in a "Program" not in "Plan".

I have actually tried this, but it seems like "days in plan" do not have any effect on days for issues in a program using the plan.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events