Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to Update RAG Status and Quick Status in Roadmap, and update the corresponding Stories

Monika April 28, 2022

Am updating RAG Status and Quick Status in the Jira Roadmap for my Epics and Stories, but neither of the fields get updated back to the Story when I click "Review Changes". Is there a trick to this or does this just not work ?

Also, some members of my team are unable to edit those 2 fields even though I have given them permission to do so (under Configure, Access Control, Permissions). Is there something special I need to do so that they can edit these fields ?

1 answer

0 votes
Suvarna Gaikwad
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 29, 2022

@Monika Hi Monika

Welcome to Atlassian Community!

Any changes done on JIRA roadmap won't get synced to JIRA unless you accept those changes on Review Changes page. Also please make sure before you click on Accept changes on Review Changes page, only required changes are checked on Review Changes page.

Hope this helps!

Monika April 29, 2022

Hello @Suvarna Gaikwad 

thank you for your response. I don't actually have an "accept" capability on the Review Changes page. I can select the changes I want to have updated, and the program does something, and then says "Success". So it seems like it works, but when I then review the individual Story, the update is not there. 

Suvarna Gaikwad
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 29, 2022

@Monika Is it possible for you to paste screenshot of Review Changes page after you have made some changes to fields in roadmap?

Monika May 1, 2022

Yes of course :-) 

please see attached. I have shown the page, then that it was "successful", but on looking at the Jira story, it hasnt been updated.Review pages 1.gifReview pages 2.gifReview pages 3.gif

Monika May 4, 2022

Hi,

Does anyone have an answer to this please ?

thank you !

Monika May 8, 2022

If anyone is following this, I have found that the fields do display on the "backlog" view, in the side panel. Mind you, the fields can only be viewed and not edited in this view. To update, you still need to do this in the Roadmap.

Like Chloe Sanderson likes this

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events