It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

How do you use Scenarios to add additional Filters to a Portfolio Plan?

I understand how to use Scenarios when you are making changes to a plan that results in the need for Commits. 

What I want to do is build a Plan in stages.  I'm creating Filters and using them to build a plan.  I built my Plan using 3 filters and now I want to expand the Plan and add a 4th filter.

I've been using Configure/Edit Sources and add the additional Filter but I cannot seem to get two different Scenarios to work - one with the Plan with the 3 filters and the other with the Plan using 4 as adding an additional Source doesn't trigger Commits.

Anyone have any ideas how to do this?  I would use Save As to do this if it existed.....

1 answer

0 votes

Hi @Debbie Weinstein ,

Unfortunately you cannot have separate issue sources per scenario. The only way to do that would be to create a different plan.

Could I learn more about your use case for needing different issue sources (in your case filters), per scenario? 

Thanks

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Advanced Roadmaps

3 short videos to help you get started with Advanced Roadmaps

Hi community, I’m Roi, a product manager working on Advanced Roadmaps for Jira. While Advanced Roadmaps is a powerful tool to plan and track work at scale, we know it can be challenging to get star...

3,638 views 22 15
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you