Grouping by label - all other issues

Peter Christopher April 27, 2020

I am trying to group issues into swim lanes by using labels. It works great with the exception of one thing that I was not expecting. If an issue has a label on it that is not being grouped on, then it will be included in the "All other issues" grouping, even though it is already included in one of the other groupings. For example, if my issue has just "Label1" and my grouping is "Label 1 issues", then that issue is included in that grouping and there are no "All other issues". However, if my issues has "Label1" and "Label2", then the issue is grouped into "Label 1 issues" and also appears in "All other issues". I would have expected the "All other issues" to only include issues not included into one or more of the defined groupings. Does that make sense? I know it's confusing, but very odd behavior. I could potentially create an "Everything" grouping that includes all the labels or an "Everything Else" grouping that contains all the labels I don't care about, but that seems weird and counter productive. 

0 answers

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events