Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Customer Specific View in Portfolio

Mike Winston February 28, 2018

Hello World,

I am trying to find a way to get a customer view from my portfolio data and I am having troubles.  Let me set the stage.  I have a large backlog that has items in it, where different items are committed to different customers.  I have prioritized them appropriately to the business need.  But I need a way to show each customer where we are and what their schedule looks like for each of their items (along with how it changes through time).

So, I use the fixVersion field and create a cross-project release and associate all the Epics with that release for a specific customer.  But when I go to filter on that release, I not only get all the items I selected, I also get all the items that have been "calculated" into the release.  This is undesirable as I don't want to show my customer items from another customer.

Couple questions:

1.  Is there a way to do a more strict filter (i.e. don't filter in calculated items, just set items)

2.  Is there another or even better way to segregate the data and make it filterable.  I want both the scope list of items as well as the timeline.

Thanks for the help upfront.

0 answers

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events