Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Colors and Symbols

Bryan McMillan July 15, 2021

I have used Advanced Roadmaps (formally Portfolio for Jira) for years.  I am looking for current documentation on the color and symbols such as the Amber and Green triangles that now show up in the Target Start and Target End columns.  I have both searched the Atlassian Community, done Internet searches, and sent in a ticket to Atlassian Support but have found nothing.  Does anyone have any information on information on all or most all colored symbols currently used by Advanced Roadmaps for Data Center and Cloud?

Thanks much in advance

1 answer

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Cristiano Mariano
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 15, 2021

Hi Bryan! How are you doing?

I have been using Advanced Roadmaps for a while, but I am using an old version of it. Would you send me a printscreen of these triangles, so that I can understand what you mean? I will also update my version to try to reproduce it.

Thank you!

@Cristiano Mariano 

Sure thing:

Screen Shot 2021-07-15 at 2.03.23 PM.png

Notice the amber triangles.

Bryan

Cristiano Mariano
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 15, 2021

Hi @Bryan McMillan

These triangles indicate changes that were still not "commited" to Jira, so they are only available in you plan.

In the upper right corner of the screen you should see a "Review changes" button. Clicking on it, you could save your changes to Jira and the triangles would disappear.

Hope this helps!

Like # people like this

@Cristiano Mariano ,

Thanks!  Now what about the rest of the symbols such as the same sort of triangles that are green?  And are there any others that can be shown by the tool that I am not aware of?

Thanks,

Bryan

Cristiano Mariano
Rising Star
Rising Star
July 15, 2021

@Bryan McMillan 

When you enable the "Scenarios" feature, you can select a color for each Scenario. When you do that, the triangle will assume the color of the Scenario you are currently viewing.

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
SERVER
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events