Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can I include only one issue from a specific source?

Kate Secor November 10, 2022

I would like to pull in only one issue from our Capabilities project into my plan. Is there a better way to do this than creating a saved filter that only has my one Capability in it and then using that filter as an issue source?

1 answer

0 votes
Joseph Chung Yin
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 10, 2022

@Kate Secor -

Welcome to the community.  Beside of what you stated, if you can roll-up your one issue from your Capabilities project into a given project's issue of your main plan issue source, then you will not have to setup a saved filter just for it for your plan's inclusion.

Hope this makes sense.

Best, Joseph Chung Yin

Jira/JSM Functional Lead, Global Infrastructure Applications Team

Viasat Inc.

Kate Secor November 11, 2022

@Joseph Chung Yin 

Thanks!

I have all my issues set up with proper parent links, but somehow this still isn't working. Is there a setting I need to tell it to pull in from other issue sources for that?

It's working for Sub-tasks > Stories > Epics, but the hierarchy above that is just showing "0 issues" even though all the Epics have an entry in the "Parent Link" field.

Joseph Chung Yin
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 11, 2022

@Kate Secor 

Hi Kate:

Where are your initiatives coming from (which project)?  Can you advise?  In addition, what is your plan's issue source setup as currently?

Best, Joseph

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events