Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CSV exports in Advanced Roadmaps not exporting all shown values

Tim Stenzel May 27, 2021

We have an Advanced Roadmaps Plan which is working fine. All the data, also custom fields, are shown as it should be. When I perform an csv export via the dedicated button on the top, I get a csv file with all shown issues, but in one column are some values missing and I have no clue why.

The custom field I am talking about is a standard User Picker. There are values for all exported issues. When exporting the same issues via the Issue navigator, everything works fine. Exporting the data via ARM, 90% of the values for this field are missing...

2 answers

0 votes
Levente Szabo _Midori_
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
November 16, 2021

If you don't insist on CSV but a more powerful, native XLSX file would also suffice, you can take advantage of the integration between Better Excel Exporter and Advanced Roadmaps.

You can export all plan details correctly and reliable, like this: 

jira-portfolio-export.png

or create Excel reports based on the Advanced Roadmaps managed data.

0 votes
Sandeep Shapelly August 10, 2021

@Tim Stenzel 

I'm having the similar issue.. User picker field data is missing on csv file but visible on plan board.

Do you find fix for this issue.? Any help would be appreciated..!!

Thanks 

Sandeep

Sossina (Nini) Negash November 16, 2021

Also seeing the same thing where csv export doesn't show all values on Jira Data Center Advanced Roadmaps.

• custom user picker enabled in plan.
  • custom field user picker value displayed on UI.
  • export to csv and not all values that are displayed are exported.
Barney Dalton June 6, 2022

Me too

Oliver Kurth July 8, 2022

Same for us

Alexander Artemenko
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
July 13, 2022

Hi Everyone, I have discussed this behaviour with Advanced Roadmaps for Jira Dev team and current behaviour should be considered as a defect. In order to get this issue addressed, I have logged the bug report JPOSERVER-4361

I am afraid, but at the current point of our understanding of this defect, there is no workaround possible and the problem could be addressed only from the application's source code perspective. Please feel free to add yourself as a watcher to this bug report.

Thanks!

Alexander

Like Levente Szabo _Midori_ likes this
Suresh Mantrala July 29, 2022

@Alexander Artemenko : Is there any Cloud related bug recorded?

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events