Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

All Epics does not show in Portfolio

Pierre Rubiano May 6, 2019

Hi,

I'm trying to configure a Portfolio from our value stream (VS) Kanban, which is on Epic level, but when I list our Epics in Portfolio only 28 Epics show. There should be 60.

The VS Portfolio includes 4 projects (the Value stream project and 3 underlying team projects). I only want to show the Epics from the Value Stream and therefore Portfolio is filtered on Project: VS... (I also show the full hierarchy to be able to drop down all Epics that have team activities in them).

It seems like Portfolio is only showing the Epics that doesn't have a fixVersion. (Fix Version = None). As soon as I set a fixVersion the Epic disappears from Portfolio.

We have a board sub-filter that might be the problem: "fixVersion in unreleasedVersions() OR fixVersion is EMPTY". I have tried to remove it without any impact on the board nor in Portfolio. 

Anyone that have a clue on how to show all Epics regardless of fixVersion status?

VS_Kanban.pngVS_Porfolio.png

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Thomas
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
May 6, 2019

Hi @Pierre Rubiano ,

A few possible things possible here but considering your comments about fixVersion, if you exclude a specific version then all issues assigned to it will also be excluded.

Going through the edit issue sources in the plan configuration will allow you to re-include some of the versions.

Let me know if that helps!

Cheers,

Thomas

0 votes
Pierre Rubiano May 10, 2019

Yes, I figured this out a few hours after my post :)

Easy solution that i had missed for a long time :)

Thanks!

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events