Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Advanced Roadmaps plan be editable for all users

Stephen Cowden May 3, 2023

Hello, I recently setup an Advanced Roadmap for our JIRA projects but I'm the only one who can edit it. All other team members are getting the "Read Only" icon and cannot edit the plan. Is there a way to make the Roadmap plan accessible (Read/Write/Modify) to everyone?

3 answers

1 vote
Stephen Cowden May 3, 2023

Thank you for your help on this. I'll need to contact the JIRA Admin to help with this. How does the Advanced Roadmap User come into play. It looks like I'm unable to select that in the permissions field in the Roadmap plan Settings area.

Curt Holley
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 3, 2023

Advanced Roadmap User is just a permission level. Probably the most popular one as it allows Create, View and Edit of plans.

0 votes
BurakK May 16, 2023

Go to the configuration (left side of the Timeline) then click permissions to add persons you want to have "Edit" access. If you don't have access to configuration/setup, please reach out Jira Admins. I'm sure they will help you. Hope it helps you. Have a nice day!

image.png

0 votes
Curt Holley
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 3, 2023

Hi @Stephen Cowden 
Yes, go to Plans/settings/Advanced Roadmaps permissions (If you can't get there, you'll need to discuss with your Jira Admin folk), from there you can configure which groups can do what.
ar1.png

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events