Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Advanced Roadmap not showing issues that are Done

Kelly Strand October 8, 2020

I am having the issue with my Advanced Roadmap.  No issues that are Done are showing.  I've tried Resolution of Done and Resolved.  The issues have a resolution date.  I have the the Completed Date Filter set to 3 months back (all my completed issues have a date earlier than that).

The issues are showing up on my boards, as well as in separate queries.

I've looked through all the comments on this topic and cannot find anything that resolves my issue.  

Any other suggestions?

1 answer

0 votes
Joseph Chung Yin
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 8, 2020

@Kelly Strand - You should check the following area:

1) In your AR plan, access the configuration and "Issue Sources" and make sure your "Completed Issues" setting is correct.  By default it is set to 30 days.  If your issues in your plan were closed/done prior 30 days ago, then those issues will be dropped off from your plan.

You can change the settings to longer then 30 days if you needed.  As recommended that showing too many completed issues in your plan may impact your plan's performance.  Lastly, you cannot set this setting to 0.

Hope this helps.

Best, Joseph Chung Yin

Jira/JSD Functional Lead, Global Infrastructure Applications Team

Viasat Inc.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events