cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Adding Issues into Portfolio

Davin Studer
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 2, 2020

If you remove an issue from a Portfolio plan is there an easy way to pull it back in?

3 answers

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Ravi Sagar _Sparxsys_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 3, 2020

Hi @Davin Studer 

Go to Edit Sources and run the wizard again. Those excluded issue will appear there.

Portfolio maintains this list of excluded issues in its own configuration so yes it is not very obvious to undo this removal.

Ravi

Davin Studer
Rising Star
Rising Star
March 3, 2020

Ah, ok. I'll check there. Thanks, sir!

0 votes
Matilde July 16, 2020

I have Epics listed in Portfolio but some others that are not. I've checked on them and they look just the same, same labels, same component, same board same status. Any idea on where to check that?

0 votes
Ravi Sagar _Sparxsys_
Rising Star
Rising Star
March 2, 2020

Hi @Davin Studer 

How are you removing the issues? by excluding them?

Ravi

Davin Studer
Rising Star
Rising Star
March 2, 2020

Using the "Bulk actions -> Remove from plan" option.

image.png

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events