Could you please inform me How can I add follwing multiple attachment field to the form.I would like to replace generic "attach file" text with the text following texts.

Mohin Uddin October 1, 2012

Hi Expert,

Could you please inform me How can I add follwing multiple attachment field to the form.I would like to replace generic "attach file" text with the text following texts.

Documentation

Upload CV

Upload Box

Yes

Reference 1

Upload Box

Yes

Reference 2

Upload Box

Yes

Competency Sheet

Upload Box

Yes

NDA

Upload Box

Yes

Your help will be greatly appreciated!!! :)

Thanks

Mohin

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 1, 2012

You'll need to write code to do that. That will vary slightly depending on whether you are writing for Jira or Confluence, but it's still going to take some coding.

Andy Kuan December 24, 2015

do you have any example codes about this feature?

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 24, 2015

I don't, no.

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
December 24, 2015

Never needed to write for that case, it's unusual (and clunky to be honest, given Confluence's recent "files as a first class citizen" improvements)

0 votes
Rp Subhub
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 2, 2012

You might want to take a look at (paid) Mark Attachments plugin for JIRA.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events