Auto Refresh of Rapid Board

Derek Spicer June 28, 2012

Is there any way to setup a Auto Refresh of the Rapid Board? My users would really like auto refresh of most pages, but the Rapid Board is the most important.

5 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Jobin Kuruvilla [Adaptavist]
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 28, 2012

There is no option to do this in onDemand.

In the downloaded version, you could have done this with a Javascript in the announcement banner. I am never in favor of auto refresh though!

Rodolfo Romero
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 17, 2012

Do you happen to have the javascript that needs to be added to the announcement banner?

1 vote
vkharisma
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
January 11, 2013

You may want to vote this GH feature request:

https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/GHS-6994

1 vote
Kevin LaMar August 23, 2012

I have a similar question. If I'm watching my rapid board (plan view) and someone enters a story point value from a different computer, my client never shows it unless I refresh my page. Rather than request an auto-refresh feature, I'm a little surprised that this isn't being done using a technology like AJAX to update it on the fly.

0 votes
Paul Rougieux January 17, 2019

You can use the tab auto-refresh plug-in in your browser.

John Grove October 24, 2019

This is not working @ work with the cloud version of jira

0 votes
stephanjanssen January 29, 2013

Depending on your browser you could download a plugin to refresh the page, this could be useful in a wallboard.

Suggest an answer