Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

multiple repositories for single crucible project

sri deepthi May 2, 2012

Is it possible to have multiple repositories ( path to modules) configured for single crucible project.

we have a situation where, our source code repository is huge and currently I'm trying to configure crucible for one of the component which is mounted on repository in multiple modules (folders in trunk).

Pleaes let me know if this possible and guide me on this.

Regards,

Sri

3 answers

2 votes
Renjith Pillai
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 2, 2012

Yes you can. While adding the repository, the path parameter specifies which sub path under the repository that you need scan. So I guess you can add A,D and F as seperate ones. I haven't tried this myself.

1 vote
Alok kumar Singh May 2, 2012
sri deepthi May 2, 2012

Thanks Alok,

I did manage to add multiple repositories under "Repositoreis" ( fisheye). Let me put it in this way, I have subversion repository of huge sige with multiple modules ( folders) connected with different projects

I wan to setup a X project in crucible monitoring code only in A, D, F folders (modules/applications) leaveing B,C,E which are not related to X.

Please make me understand if this is possible in any way.

Regards,

Sri

Chii
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
May 14, 2012

@sri deepthi: crucible project X will be able to add any of the repositories A, D F to review. However, if your user has permission to view repositories B, C, and E, then they could add changesets from those repositories to reviews in crucible project X as well. There isn't a restriction on which repository a crucible project can have a review created from.

Prashant Saraf January 25, 2018

I have same issue, in project screen there is a drop down for Default Repository and I can select only one. 

0 votes
Mike Huber April 4, 2018

We are running FishEye + Crucible (FECru) 4.2.1.  After a few web searches and poking around in FECru...

1. Logon to FECru as an Administrator
  2. Project Settings -> Projects
  3. Find Project name you wish to assign multiple Repositories
  4. On the right under Actions select ...
  5. In the dropdown menu select Fisheye content
  6. In Fisheye Project Content add desired Repositories
Stefan Hristu October 2, 2018

Our installation of FeCru 4.2.1 does not have the option you mention in #5.

Only one default repository per project is allowed by the dropdown when editing a project.

I would also like to know how this can be achieved in 4.2.1

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events