cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

JIRA "source" tab when integrated with stash

AlexH
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 1, 2012

Has anyone had any luck integrating JIRA and Stash yet?

We're using JIRA 4.4.4 + Fisheye 3.4.12 plugin (this fisheye plugin includes stash support) and Stash 1.0. I'm unable to get the "source" tab in JIRA to show up and display commits that Stash has accepted and linked to JIRA issues via commit comments.

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
AlexH
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 2, 2012

Source tab wasn't showing up because our JIRA instance wasn't giving anyone the "View Source Control" permission flag.

Looks like their might also be a problem with the Stash applinks when running behind an apache proxy, but it does work now.

Corey Wilson January 9, 2013

What steps did you take to resolve it?

Corey Wilson January 9, 2013

What steps did you take to resolve it?

AlexH
Rising Star
Rising Star
January 9, 2013

I gave our users permissions to the "View Source Control" setting, which is part of the permissions scheme for each project.

I believe the AppLinks problem I mentioned was an issue with an earlier version of Stash and has long since been corrected.

gabriele sabadini January 13, 2013

seems not working :(

0 votes
gabriele sabadini January 13, 2013

hi there

i have STASH v2.0.2 installed on amazonAWS and JIRA ondemand 5.2, all versions up to date as 14/gen/2013

in order to integrate JIRA and STASH, i've followed http://quickstart.atlassian.com/download/stash/jira-integration and now i have both side linked with OAuth

the FishEye plugin is installed and enabled in JIRA, but i can't configure it (it keeps asking for an application link, i see in jira the stash application link, but the FishEye plugin seems not aware of it existence)

my permission scheme allows "developers" to see Source Control Tab

View Issue Source Tab

Allows users to view related source code commits on the view issue screen.

By the way, i can't see the Source control tab!

please not that i can't share my user base between STASH and JIRA ondemand as STASH doesn't provide such functionalities.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events