Report on issues Resolved By

GilK
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 30, 2012

Hi,

I'd like to display a chart (or a list) of all my users and how many bugs they had resolved in the past 30 days.

How do I do it?

Thanks,

Janiv.

2 answers

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Cyril Egan
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 30, 2012

The Jira Enhancer plugin will probably give you what you need.

https://plugins.atlassian.com/5139

Create 2 custom fields

• One of type Last Resolution User
  • One of type Last Resolution Date

Create a filter "resolutiondate <= 30d".

Use the "Two Dimensional Filter" or "Issue Statistics" gadget on a dashboard and put the "Last Resolution User" a one of the parameters into the gadget config. Choose the filter to limit the list of issues.

Note:

This of course won't cover the use case of an issue being resolved multiple times in the last 30 days by different users. It'll just show the last user to resolve.

GilK
Rising Star
Rising Star
April 30, 2012

Thanks,

Will it work retrospectively?

Cyril Egan
Rising Star
Rising Star
April 30, 2012

I believe so. I just use the 'Last Resolution Date' one and it appears on all my issues even those created/resolved before the plugin was deployed.

0 votes
GilK
Rising Star
Rising Star
April 30, 2012
Hi, When I use it, all my issues get the value 'none' for the Resolved By. Thanks, J.
Cyril Egan
Rising Star
Rising Star
April 30, 2012

Just a guess but if possible try a re-index. I'd try it on a test instance if you have it available first.

GilK
Rising Star
Rising Star
May 1, 2012

Worked!

Thanks!

Cyril Egan
Rising Star
Rising Star
May 1, 2012

You're welcome - glad it worked!!

Suggest an answer