Need information about the used DTD, Schema, ... used by Confluence

Alexander Hein March 13, 2012

Hello Confluence, in our company we have some confluence instances running very successful. Therefore we decided to create our technical documentation with confluence. Our main bottleneck is the translation of the content. We currently figure out how this process can be done in a professional way. In this case we got in contact with SDL a professional translation office. We will send them the XML of Confluence for translation, but they need to extract the content of the XML.

To do this they need the DTD or a Schema of Confluence. Can you please send me this file?

I only found some information about this here http://confluence.atlassian.com/display/DOC/Confluence+Storage+Format.

Thanks for your support.

4 answers

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Alexander Hein November 15, 2012
0 votes
Guenter Huber
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 27, 2014

Hey alecx,
we re currently talking to SDL re the same problem and they wonder if there is any experience in-house already.

Did you succeed and do you have any SDL HR names for us? (Is there a way in this forum to exchange things privately?)
Thanks
G.

0 votes
Christian Czaia _Decadis AG_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 15, 2012
Alexander Hein October 9, 2012

Sorry, no. This is only the database schema.

I am looking for the document schema, but there seems to be no official documentation about it.

0 votes
Christian Czaia _Decadis AG_
Rising Star
Rising Star
March 15, 2012

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events