Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why is this ps1 file being downloaded from my HG repository?

Jeroen Pluimers August 25, 2014

3 answers

0 votes
Jeroen Pluimers August 26, 2014

Because I want to refer to the URL from my blog so my blog users can view the file.

I could make a gist out of it, but then I'd need to make 3 gists, which is exactly not the thing I want to do when a file is under revision control.

0 votes
Seth
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 25, 2014

What does it matter how it's downloaded? You still get the file, don't you?

0 votes
John Garcia
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 25, 2014

We determine file contents based on extension. Because this ps1 extension is not recognised, it is not assumed to be viewable in the Source Browser.

We have a feature request to address this here: https://bitbucket.org/site/master/issue/5453/powershell-module-manifest-file-psd1-are

Seth
Rising Star
Rising Star
August 26, 2014

Sounds like Jeroen should submit a feature request at jira.atlassian.comto add this extension as "recognized".

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events