herarchical fields

vikram chaudhary June 12, 2014

I tried this cascading custom feild. But in this i have only two list.

I want make it for 3 levals

For example

1) AVL BIO(Should activate only bio customers)---> BIO Customer list(should activate only machine numbers that are installed at this customer plant)----> Number of machines installed at selected customer on previouse list

2) AVL Pharma (Should activate only Pharma customers)---> BIO Customer list(should activate only machine numbers that are installed at this customer plant)----> Number of machines installed at selected customer on previouse list

I may have to make it for 4 levels. after selecting the number of machine is it possible to display Machine is under warranty or not? can i put this data for under warranty machine numbers some where

Also i want to make a text field where it will display the model and brand of the machine depending on the machine number

Please help me with this

1 answer

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 12, 2014

Same as yesterday's question at https://answers.atlassian.com/questions/304534/hierarchical-custom-feildsalthough this one has more detail.

Suggest an answer