Unable to Configure a custom field

Mohin Uddin April 10, 2014

Hi,

I am using jira version 6.2.2.When I try to configure or add option/value to any custom filed the configure link is not working.

Coud you please help me regarding this issue?

Thanks

Mohin

5 answers

0 votes

I can't see any error in the atlassian-jira.log

Boris Georgiev _Appfire_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 10, 2014

In another question you've asked I see that there are more errors and you've pasted only the last 4 - can you expand and paste all. And also a screenshot can help.

0 votes

chrome-Version 33.0.1750.154 m
Firefox-25.0

Boris Georgiev _Appfire_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 10, 2014

do you see any errors in the atlassian-jira.log ?

0 votes

Yes,The following JS error appear in the browser console.

event.returnValue is deprecated. Please use the standard event.preventDefault() instead.

Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property 'style' of null ViewCustomFields.jspa:38052
Uncaught ReferenceError: Options is not defined ViewCustomFields.jspa:42962
Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property 'keyCode' of undefined batch.js:2466
  1. Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property 'style' of null ViewCustomFields.jspa:152808
  1. Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property 'style' of null ViewCustomFields.jspa:163182
  1. Uncaught TypeError: Cannot call method 'after' of undefined batch.js:2642
Boris Georgiev _Appfire_
Rising Star
Rising Star
April 10, 2014

That's the problem, but what is the root cause.... What are your browser versions ?

0 votes

Firefox,Chrome

Boris Georgiev _Appfire_
Rising Star
Rising Star
April 10, 2014

Do you see any JS errors in the browser console ?

0 votes
Boris Georgiev _Appfire_
Rising Star
Rising Star
April 10, 2014

What browser are you using ?

Suggest an answer