Is JSON import utility available in earlier vrsion of JIRA like 5.x version ?

satyakam panigrahi October 28, 2013

Can any body tell me whether JSON import utility is available in earlier vrsion of JIRA like 5.x

3 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Peter Van de Voorde
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 28, 2013

Hi Satyakam,

You can use this plugin : https://marketplace.atlassian.com/plugins/com.atlassian.jira.plugins.jira-importers-plugin/versions

just download the version that's compatible with your Jira instance.

Best regards,

Peter

Peter Van de Voorde
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 28, 2013

Hi Satyakam,

Yes if you download and install the Jira Importers Plugin version 5.0.4 it should support Jira version 5.2.9 and also JSON Import.

You can find the download if you follow the link in provided in my previous post.

Best Regards,
Peter

0 votes

Thanks very much peter, i am clear now,

however i have a query here, by default JIRA, "importer plug-in" is installed in JIRA, we don't install it separartely, correct ?

Peter Van de Voorde
Community Leader
Community Leader
October 28, 2013

yes it's installed together with Jira, but it might not be the latest version available for your Jira version. If so then you can update it manualy.

Best regards,

Pet

0 votes

You mean to say , JSON import utility is avaialble for earlier JIRA version ex. 5.2.9

Thanks much Peter, Hoever i have one query here,

As per my observation, by default JIRA comes with "importer plugin" i.e. we don't need to install it separately, correct ??

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events