Script Runner not compatible with jira agile 6.3.0.2

Peter Whitmore August 25, 2013

I am getting various errors when using the plugin on jira 5.2.11 and agile 6.3.0.2. The exception seems to be linked to a change in the BO used for sprints. Error mesaage example when opening the Issues in Navigator from the agile planning board!

Scripted function "inSprint" compilation failure. Contact administrator. Message: No bean named 'sprintMarkerHelper' is defined'

viewble @ https://support.atlassian.com/browse/GHS-9219

3 answers

1 accepted

3 votes
Answer accepted
Mark Symons
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 25, 2013

I have seen the same error and logged an issue GRV-316 for the plugin.

If the error bothers you or your users then you can disable the "View in Issue Navigator" link whilst awaiting a fix. From the docs...

If you don't want this functionality, from the plugin modules, disable the module named Resource to add View in Navigator to sprints on the rapid board.

Peter Whitmore September 2, 2013

thanks.

I was using your suggestion as a workaround already.

Any Idea when the update will be available? :-)

1 vote
Peter Whitmore September 9, 2013

workaround still in use, waiting for update. :-)

JamieA
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 9, 2013

Update released last night

0 votes
Peter Whitmore September 2, 2013

using workaround and waiting for update! :-)

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events