Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is the Clover plugin / integration available for Bamboo Atlassian OnDemand?

Jim Bethancourt
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 8, 2011

I'm planning on starting an open source project in the near future and am looking around at the different project infrastructure suites. Will the Clover plugin be available for the Atlassian OnDemand version of Bamboo? I think this could provide a great deal of value and provide a lot of insight.

http://confluence.atlassian.com/display/BAMBOO/Enabling+the+Clover+Plugin

http://confluence.atlassian.com/display/BAMBOO/Using+Bamboo+with+Clover

Thanks,

Jim

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
NikE
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 22, 2011

At this time Clover is not supported and I don't believe there are any plans of adding it to OnDemand in the near future.

Our tech writer was really verbose with this one. :-)

If you are signed up for our newsletters, if Clover is added down the road, there will be a big announcement sent out.

0 votes
Colin Griffiths April 17, 2012

Is this still the case? It's just that we have OnDemand and under Administration-->builds-->plugins there is a 'clover plugin' and an option to enter a license key with a link to my.atlassian.com. Selecting the link allows you to generate a 90 day trial license. This all implies that this feature is actually available.

If we can use clover with Bamboo in the OnDemand environment what is the actual license costs should we decide to proceed after the trial license has expired?

Thanks. Colin.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events