Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

list of possible jira versions for atlassian sdk, or rule for that ?

Arthur
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 21, 2013

Hi,

I just found out that in my current gadget plugin project in the pom.xml the jira-version is 5.1.8:

<properties>
        <jira.version>5.1.8</jira.version>
        <amps.version>4.1.7</amps.version>
        <plugin.testrunner.version>1.1</plugin.testrunner.version>
    </properties>

But in our company we use 5.2.11#851....

Can I simply put 5.2.11 in the jira.version field or what?

I have tested it(with 5.2.11), and after that, I got some missing-library errors in Netbeans...

Or is there somewhere a official list of allowed jira-version numbers, that can be entered here?

Thanks for your help

5 answers

1 accepted

Comments for this post are closed

Community moderators have prevented the ability to post new answers.

Post a new question

2 votes
Answer accepted
Boris Georgiev _Appfire_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 22, 2013

Refer to https://maven.atlassian.com/index.html#nexus-search;gav~com.atlassian.jira~jira-api~~~~kw,versionexpand

And also if your've got dependency to atlassia-jira change the dependnecy to jira-api and jira-core as the atlassian-jira dependncy is deprecated

2 votes
Paul Pasler
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
July 22, 2013

Hi Arthur,

as Timothy said, you can use every version:

http://docs.atlassian.com/jira

You can try to do it like this:

* Change JIRA version in the pom.xml

* Then run:

atlas-clean
atlas-mvn package
atlas-run

This should clean your sources and download the needed libs

Greetz paul

1 vote
Timothy
Rising Star
Rising Star
July 22, 2013

Or is there somewhere a official list of allowed jira-version numbers, that can be entered here?

You can use every JIRA version number.

1 vote
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 21, 2013

I've not actually seen an "official" list, but I've used the SDK to build plugins varying between Jira 3.10 and 6.0. The same SDK kit!

Putting 5.2.11 in the version field should be absolutely fine, but when I've done it while upgrading plugins, I've found you often need to go back over your dependency lists in the rest of the pom.xml

0 votes
Arthur
Rising Star
Rising Star
July 22, 2013

Thank you all for the answer. I also found this Link, where the SDK really looks for downloading the jira versions: (also beta versions, kickass-versions etc ) https://maven.atlassian.com/content/groups/public/com/atlassian/jira/atlassian-jira-webapp/

Comments for this post are closed

Community moderators have prevented the ability to post new answers.

Post a new question

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events