Greenhopper task board Drag and drop from in progress to done never completes

Joe Pitt
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 2, 2011

When I try the drag/drop from in progress to done the action never completes. It pops up the resolution transition screen and I select the resolution, then it just shows a grayed out screen with the rotating gadget indicator in the middle. There are no required fields for the transtion from In Progress to Closed. The issue is assigned to me and the close transition is available in the traditional issue view.

6 answers

1 vote
Martyn Brearley July 10, 2012

Same problem here on the OnDemand version

1 vote
Anupam Singhal July 9, 2012

We're seeing this in the on-demand version today. Nothing changed on our side. Any ideas?

0 votes
Martyn Brearley July 10, 2012

After posting my 2p, I noticed the Bug report, etc incl work around and projected time to fix...

https://answers.atlassian.com/questions/67899/unable-to-transition-tasks-in-greenhopper

I'm happy to do the workaround and wait for the fix, others may want to get the fix applied to their instances, as per the Report.

Martyn

0 votes
Deleted user July 10, 2012

Same with OnDemand here. Already affecting a project. I'm starting a full support case.

0 votes
Martin Gfeller July 4, 2012

Same problem, and additionally we get the turnwheel forever now when I drag from _To Do_ to _In Progress_. If I cannot do the transition, I get an error, otherwise I just get the turnwheel spinning forever.

This was not the case with RC2 and GH 5.10.3 - the transition to _In Progress_ worked, while the transition to _Done_ showed the behavior Joe described.

0 votes
Tobias Heinemann July 3, 2012

Hi Joe,

we are having the same problem here with JIRA 5.1 RC3 and GH 5.10.4.1. Did you find any solution for your problem?

Suggest an answer