how to sync the space between two confluence server

Yoo InChul July 9, 2013
Hi, One of my customer try to setup the space synchronization between two confluence servers. The main confluence server will be located on the Customer internal and the other confluence server that is for external collaborative company in the DMZ area for security reasons. However they want to share some pages with 3rd party company. So they will be prepared the confluence server in DMZ area. If I used this plugin and Ad hoc Workflows, I can satisfy above requirements. Thanks.. Inchul, Yoo

3 answers

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Ulrich Kuhnhardt [Comalatech]
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 9, 2013

You are correct Inchul. With Ad hoc Workflows and the Confluence Remote Publishing Plugin you can synchronise Confluence spaces between an internal and a server in a DMZ

Erdogan Yildiz March 30, 2020

Dear Ulrich. This works only one-way i guess (from internal -> external). Is there way back?

0 votes
Hsu Yao Chang October 13, 2015

Dear all, 

Would it be possible to synchronise two confluence, if one is at China, other is at Taiwan. Our confluence is in different country. Thank you.

0 votes
Yoo InChul August 1, 2013

To do this, my customer have to buy the same products on internal Server and DMZ server.

Currently, internal server is confluence 10,000+ and DMZ server will be Confluence 500 user.

At this case, for two products, Ad hoc Workflows and Confluence Remote Publishing Plugin should buy same license number as like each server.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events