can we change the image for test cycles folder

Sherry Xie June 12, 2013

We have Zephyr plugin in jira and within project Test Cycles, we'd like to change the test cycle image, Can we change the image for execution folders in Zephyr – test cycle? Thanks

3 answers

0 votes
SherryX
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 18, 2013

Thanks, Emily. Sorry I didn't receive your comment because my user name in answers.atlassian.com has been duplicated for some reason, now atlassian has fixed the problem for me, but one of my user names (this one) is redundant.

Thanks for your help.

0 votes
Emily Schneider
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 17, 2013

Hi Sherry,

Currently there is not a way to change this image. However, I am going to add it to our feature request list. This way our product team can review the idea for a possible add on in a future release.

Kind Regards,

Emily

0 votes
Emily Schneider
Rising Star
Rising Star
June 12, 2013

Hi Sherry,

Just to verify the image you wish to change, we created a screen shot at the link below:

http://imgur.com/fcNAv0D

Kind Regards,

Emily

Sherry Xie June 13, 2013

thanks, Emily. Yes, that's the image I'd like to change.

Do you know how? Thanks

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events