how to create multiple parallel sprint in greenhopper using tickets from single project.

murali krishna June 10, 2013
I run into issues with green hopper usage. Current Scenario: 1. We created a single project (P1) which holds all backlogs for different clients (O1, O2, O2 & K1). 2. Idea was to have a single place for all clients. 3. I created a scrum board (O1_Scrumboard) for client O1 which shows backlogs associated with it using filter on client name as O1. 4. I created another scrum board (O2_Scrumboard) for client O2 which shows its own backlogs using filter on client name as O2. 5. Now I started a sprint in O1 scrum board with its backlogs. 6. After above step 5, I copied backlogs from O2 client to O2 scrumboard but I am not able to start that sprint. "Start" Sprint" option is disabled. NOTE: I am JIRA administrator. Please help me with a solution on how to create sprints for different clients and start sprints in parallel.

1 answer

1 accepted

Suggest an answer

0 votes
Answer accepted
Teck-En
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
June 10, 2013

Hey Murali, the first thing to check with you if you have turned on Parallel Sprints(lab feature) in the Greenhopper Labs?

You can check this option under:

JIRA 5.2 or before: Administration > Plugins/ Add-ons > Greenhopper > Greenhopper Labs > Parallel Sprints

JIRA 6: Cog menu on top right > Add-ons > Greenhopper section(on the left hand side) > Greenhopper Labs > Parallel Sprints

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events