Rotate Images Macro Zen Foundation

Nate Smith June 10, 2013

We have found that the rotate Images macro adds a bunch of space (new lines) afer the macro.

5 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Nate Smith June 16, 2013

Thanks for the answer but that is an artifcat of the Atlassian Answers system (probably user error really). My last comment, " I have a screenshot, looking for a place..." got mashed up agaisnt the code block.

I just checked again to make sure, but our code ends at </ac:macro>

1 vote
Darryl Duke
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 10, 2013

Hi Nate,

That shouldn't be the case . . . the macro just inserts a <span>, although Confluence may be wrapping it in a paragraph tag, and/or there might be some white space after the macro in the page editor. (We highly recommend the Confluence Source Editor add-on for checking the specific content of the page -- it's quite useful for diagnosing spacing problems like this.)

If you have further issues, please send screenshots, including your page content (editor) to support@stepstonetech.com.

Thanks,
Darryl

0 votes
CelesteCS June 1, 2015

Hello,
Have a look at the following plugin:https://marketplace.atlassian.com/plugins/com.celestecs.confluence.image-lossless-rotator.

It rotates images lossless, which means the image quality and file size are not changed. Additionally it can rotate images based on EXIF orientation tag.
I believe that is what you need.

0 votes
Darryl Duke
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 14, 2013

Hi Nate,

You have a couple line breaks (<br> tags) after the paragraph that contains the macro. I suspect those might be causing the extra sapce?

0 votes
Nate Smith June 10, 2013

Thanks for the tip on Confluence Source Editor. This is the content of the page, pretty straightforward.

<p style="text-align: center;">The slideshow below includes our top Facebook posts (by numbers of 'shares'). Take a look through these posts to learn what our fans are finding most interesting to share with their friends.</p>
<p style="text-align: center;">To view individual images, please visit the <ac:link>
    <ri:page ri:content-title="Hall of Fame"/>
  </ac:link>.</p>
<p style="text-align: center;">
  <ac:macro ac:name="rotate-images">
    <ac:parameter ac:name="title">Hall of Fame</ac:parameter>
    <ac:parameter ac:name="height">350</ac:parameter>
    <ac:parameter ac:name="width">675</ac:parameter>
    <ac:parameter ac:name="link">Hall of Fame</ac:parameter>
    <ac:parameter ac:name="align">center</ac:parameter>
    <ac:parameter ac:name="loop">true</ac:parameter>
    <ac:default-parameter>799shares_Radar_chaff.png 425shares_Hail_2.png 402shares_Hurricane_Sandy.png 195shares_Egg_Frying.png 154shares_Spring_Forward.png 115shares_PanSTARRS_Comet.png 100shares_Hail_1.png 83shares_74Outbreak_Video.png 52shares_SVR_Watch.png 47shares_Tor_Watch.png 44shares_Weatherperson_Day.png 42shares_radar_storms.png</ac:default-parameter>
  </ac:macro>
</p>

I have a screenshot, looking for a good place to upload it.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events