LInkedIssues Parameters Error

jim blizzard May 20, 2013

I tried using the Direction parameter of the function LinkedIssues within JJUPIN and I got a SIL Compille error saying that it only expects 2 not 3 parameters. That is not what the doco says. What might i be doing wrong?

2 answers

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Alexandru_Iacob
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 20, 2013

Hi Jim,

The "direction" parameter for the linkedIssues routine will be available starting from version 2.5.8 of katl-commons, which will be released around the end of this month. We have updated the documentation to clearly specify this aspect.

Thanks for pointing it out.

Radu Dumitriu
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 20, 2013

Yeap, that's me to be blamed. I forgot to put into the documentation that the 'direction' parameter will be shipped with the new katl-commons (2.5.8). Sorry for that ...

Is it possible to get an early release?
Radu Dumitriu
Rising Star
Rising Star
May 20, 2013

Sure. Can you mail us directly at jira@kepler-rominfo.com ?

0 votes
Is it possible to get an early release?

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events