Confluence page use jira-issues macros,show error

lily56 March 13, 2013

I create a filter to obtain XML from JIRA doing as following picture 1 ,but on confluence page JIRA issues macros failed, why?

1 answer

0 votes
Septa Cahyadiputra
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 13, 2013

Hi Lily,

Sorry to hear you experiencing such issue on your end. Could you please let us know your JIRA and Confluence version, this might help to understand your environment. Also, for confirmation purposes you might want to post the URL you used to retrieve the issues from JIRA, please censored the link as this is a public site.

Cheers,
Septa Cahyadiputra

Chung Park Chan
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
March 13, 2013

In addition, is there any due date set for the jira issues? And did you try change JIRA language to English?

lily56 March 13, 2013

And I don't know whether I changed JIRA language, Where can I see this parameter?

lily56 March 13, 2013

yeah. I find jira-issue macros show error only when the JIRA project‘s field of “due date” include content.

And that JIRA project which not wrote content on "due date" filed is ok ,can use JIRA-issuses macros on confluence.

Septa Cahyadiputra
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 13, 2013

Under JIRA Administrators >> General Configuration >> Language. Please try to change it to English and see if the issue persist.

Cheers,
Septa Cahyadiputra

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events