Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Junit Parser cannot find the results od build

Magi February 28, 2013

Hi All,

I have a problem with parsing the results using Junit. I have two tasks in my build plan, first creates report.xml and second is a junit parser. The result of running a plan is:

"Could not find test result reports in the /home/bamboo/home/xml-data/build-dir/CLX-BUILD-TEST directory."

Logging via ssh to bamboo I can see a report.xml in a path shown above.

The plan has no remote agents.

Thanks in advance for helping me.

1 answer

1 accepted

Comments for this post are closed

Community moderators have prevented the ability to post new answers.

Post a new question

0 votes
Answer accepted
ArmenA
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 4, 2013

Hi Magi,

1. Check the JUnit task configuration and confirm that you have configured it to look for the test results file in the current working directory of your job: /home/bamboo/home/xml-data/build-dir/CLX-BUILD-TEST, not in a subdirectory like: /home/bamboo/home/xml-data/build-dir/CLX-BUILD-TEST/test-reports.

2. Check the permissions of the report.xml file and make sure that the user, which runs your Bamboo instance has access to that file.

3. Which version of Bamboo are you using? Check if using a 'touch' command right before the JUnit task makes any difference for you (as it is discussed here).

Cheers,
Armen

Magi March 5, 2013

Thanks Armen for your response.

The touch command resolved a problem.

I'm using bamboo: 4.3.3 build 3403 -13 gru 12.

Magi

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events