Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Epic Permission problem in GreenHopper

Andrew Chan January 1, 2013

I'm trying to remove an Epic from the left hand nav in GreenHopper. To do this, I'm trying to complete the Mark as Done process, but I get an error message (You do not have permission to edit issues in this project.) after clicking the confirm button.

I have administrator role for this project so I *think* I have the right permissions. Also the Administrator (vijay@inkiru.com) also experiencing this problem.

See attached screenshots for more details (possible sensitive information has been greyed out).

2 answers

1 accepted

Suggest an answer

0 votes
Answer accepted
John Chin
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
January 1, 2013

Hi Andrew,

Can you double check the JIRA permission scheme and a person with the 'JIRA Administrators' global permission? Any condition have been added in workflow recently?

Regards,

John Chin

0 votes
Dobroslawa Wierzbicka
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 9, 2013

If the Epic is Resolved or Closed in Jira, Greenhopper won't be able to edit its Epic Status field anymore, and so it'll throw an error message. You might want to check the Issue Status of your Epic, then.

You may want to check Knowledge Base Article, too.

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events