cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how to modify this code to add restrictions to a projectrole

C_ Faysal
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 11, 2012

My goal is to remove the "Clone" Link from More Actions

i did it by adding this code as a value into a Message Custom Field (for view) wich i assigned to the Screen from the specific project

<script type="text/javascript">
{
cloneMenuItem = document.getElementById('clone-issue');

if (cloneMenuItem)
{ cloneMenuItem.parentNode.style.display = 'none'; }

}
</script>

works nice...now i want to extend this by adding a condition that restricts clone-issue only to users in projectrole i.e. Developers (id 10001) of a project.

how to get it in that code?

Thanks for any suggestions

2 answers

1 accepted

Suggest an answer

0 votes
Answer accepted
C_ Faysal
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 20, 2012

outdated

0 votes
Vishnukumar Vasudevan
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 11, 2012
C_ Faysal
Rising Star
Rising Star
December 11, 2012

no this can't be done with workflow properties cause this operation is not based on issue linking.

see response from atlassian support

Clone issue in JIRA is not based on the permission to issue linking. There is a workaround that mentioned in this link to remove/restrict the Clone button for specific user or specific screen in JIRA

C_ Faysal
Rising Star
Rising Star
December 11, 2012

no problem... :)

Vishnukumar Vasudevan
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 11, 2012

Got it. I mis understood.

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events