Confluence ability to hide peoples public updates

C_ Faysal
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 6, 2012

How can i hide peoples public spaces and its updates from my "Popular" and "All updates" tab ?

i really don't need/want to know what other confluence users in my company are editing or adding to their private space.

Will there be an option to hide specific peoples spaces to not be provided with unneeded infos about his/her activity?

1 answer

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
BernardoA
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 6, 2012

To prevent these updates you can disable the popluar tab, so as admin go to the Dashboard Macros plugin, click Manage plugin modules and disable the Popular Tab module.

C_ Faysal
Rising Star
Rising Star
November 6, 2012

yeah i know but thats not the thing i want.

cause i do wanna see popular updates, but not from anybody in the company who uses confluence and has a personal space.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events