I have integrated Trello with Slack and wondered if it was possible to add a description when I'm adding a new card within Slack? I can't find any mention of a command that will do this.
@Eddy Gonzalez You can't directly add a description when you create a card. First you create the card, and then you can click on the link to open the card in Trello and then you can add a description.
Hello, I was intrested in this topic... Of course you can click on the link and add the description directly from trello... But: shuold be nice have another command for add the description directly from trello?? Like `/trello commen <your comment>`....
Still no workaround for card description directly from Slack? What if the person who creates the card from slack is not a member of the Trello board?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.