Hello Community,
I'd like to ask about Trello API search options and possibilities. (https://developers.trello.com/reference#search-1)
I'm trying to search for specific Trello Cards which have multiple labels - if I choose labels, which are one-word long ('One', 'Two',..) it works fine, however problem is when I try to search for cards which have multi-word labels (eg. 'All Clients', 'Something else',..). Passing multi-word label to search parameter causes the label to get truncated and only first word is used for search.
What I have tried so far:
- Search query - unfortunately when using 'label:All clients' search would be performed for label:All - which is not correct
Other option would be to parse ALL Trello Board labels and use the label ID(s) to search for cards which have attached label with specific label ID(s).
Technically it's possible to load ALL cards, and filter the results by labelId, but is there really no other option to accomplish such task with the Trello API?
Thanks for any insights!
Tom