Everyone loves to go shopping and spoil themselves every once in a while. There's plenty of areas where you can shop and spoil yourself. So today's topic tuesday is which store do you like to shop at most? and why?
I'm a big fan of indulging in experiences rather than things, and this place has so much to offer! Usually going to a delicious dinner (Starbelly and Kingdom of Noodle are my favorites), indulging in a mani/pedi (Mani Pedi on Guerrero), or spending time in nature with my dog (Fort Funston) are my favorite ways to spoil myself and just appreciate things.
+1 Bianca! Experiences >
I just went to Mani Pedi for the first time and was very impressed with the service - my manicure is still intact over a week later!
I like to spoil myself with high quality baked goods - some of my favorite bakeries in San Francisco are Tartine and Vive la Tarte. My favorite thing to get at Tartine is the gougere - a savory cheesy choux pastry. Other activities that are I've enjoyed treating myself too: triathlon training program + race fees and weekend trips e.g. skiing or to Stinson Beach. Baked goods and athletic activities - how I keep balanced 😄
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.