I've been using Tower for Git for years, but wanted to try Sourcetree. When it first launches, it asks me to select Bitbucket Cloud or Bitbucket Server. I think we're using Cloud, so I select that and it takes me to Bitbucket.org and I login. It then presents a screen that asks if I want to authorize the app and lists all the permissions I'm agreeing to. All that works fine.
But at the bottom is a button that says Grant Access. When I click on it, I get a query that says, "Do you want to allow this page to open “Tower”?" with a Cancel or Allow. If I hit Allow, then Tower opens. It never comes back to Sourcetree to authorize that app and I'm stuck.
When I look at my Bitbucket settings under OAuth, both Tower and Sourcetree are now listed. But I still can't get past that initial setup screen in Sourcetree.
I've tried removing OAuth for both Tower and Sourcetree and trying again, but that didn't help.